hf1

cloth breast pads

My avatar
clothpenguin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby clothpenguin » Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:24 pm

Where can you buy hemp breastpads? (that don't have polyester fleece on them)

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:16 pm

beck wrote:
AnnetteandBen wrote:Beck I have the pads I made when pg made of 2 layers of bamboo and 1 pul and 2 layers of hemp and 1 pul. I never had any reason to use them :cry: as I never even leaked let alone anything else. I'm happy to send them out to you as long as postage isn't too much for me. I can't remember how many I made but know I made quite a lot. I wil have a look and weigh them and if postage is say less than £3 then I will send them as a gift for you and little boy.

Thank you darl that woud be lovely :oops: :D :)

I know how you feel not being able to breastfeed I tried my hardest with Hannah and it just was not working at all (still get a little teary about it now), so I made the decision to put her on formula and she thrived. I worried to what people would think of me especially since dp's cousin bf all of hers til they were well over 1 (almost 3) but you have made the best decision for you and your family (and anyone how thinks anything else can bite there bums!)

Beck I have found them and there are 10 pairs, 8 bamboo, 2 hemp. Sorry most of them are pale blue pul as I stupidly used up the white making my cloth san pro but if you pm your address - (assuming Beck in Australia wont get to you :roll: ) I'll get them in the post tomorrow - also got a couple of little net bags which should keep them together in the machine which I will send as they were free years ago with washing powder.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:05 pm

Arent you just the loveliest :)

My avatar
ginchyworld
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby ginchyworld » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:35 am

clothpenguin wrote:Where can you buy hemp breastpads? (that don't have polyester fleece on them)

If you're in the UK then easypeasy have them http://www.easypeasynappies.co.uk No fleece, no pul, just a circle of a few layers of hemp fleece with an overlocked edge.

My avatar
clothpenguin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby clothpenguin » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:59 am

perfect, thanks, they are just down the road from me too.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:12 pm

ginchyworld wrote:If you're in the UK then easypeasy have them http://www.easypeasynappies.co.uk No fleece, no pul, just a circle of a few layers of hemp fleece with an overlocked edge.

WAs wondering how the non backed ones go? Do they not leak?

My avatar
ginchyworld
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby ginchyworld » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:47 pm

I didn't have leakage problems with my non backed ones, but I was keeping an eye on them and changing pretty frequently (every couple of hours since that's how often Bella fed and provided they needed to be).

Previous

Return to Mums Things