hf1

Can you please forgive me ...

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Can you please forgive me ...

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:51 pm

This is my first proper AF since Ben has been born (pill induced) and I haven't yet been able to use my mooncup, or rather been brave enough to try and use it. (TMI coming!) so found some tampons still lying around from pre mooncup days and taking the first one out somehow caught the epi cut scar and I am just not brave enough to face putting it in and out right now.

On the upside I have my csp in use :wink:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:05 pm

OUCH OUCH OUCH I don't blame you at all!!!!! I didn't have af until Katie (or Harry) were much much older and I don't think I'd have dared use even a tampon then!

At least you get to use alll the csp you made :D

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:17 pm

Annette - ouch! And you might as well make good use of csp if you have them. And I will just ignore you asking for forgiveness, as I think you are crazy to even think you have to ask.

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:59 pm

Ouch Annette. Even the thought of that made me wince. :shock: I think I'd stick with the lovely csp for now.

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:27 pm

OK I guess its just like one of those things when you have no alternative to using sposies for little ones bums.

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:29 pm

If you were saying that you were using normal pads, well even then I wouldn't ask for forgiveness. Actually I would ask for best wishes. Never realised how uncomfortable they were until I tried my cloth ones.

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:34 pm

I don't think I noticed a big difference between either versions until after Ben when I did ask for Robert to bring in my cloth ones to help with pain before I realised it was piles :shock:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:35 pm

Rae wrote: Never realised how uncomfortable they were until I tried my cloth ones.

Me too, it's funny how you just accept things before you try the alternatives. And the cloth is so much more reliable too, I always used to get leaks with disposables.

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:39 pm

Before I was worried where I would put a used one, so Kayleigh used my credit card and bought me a bigger handbag for CHristmas :D

Next

Return to Mums Things