hf1

Is there a "What's your favourite CSP thread?"

My avatar
chipmonkey
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Is there a "What's your favourite CSP thread?"

Postby chipmonkey » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:28 pm

Have had a few old reliables that have mostly stood the test of time and didn't think I'd need any more after buying a mooncup.

Well, I have discovered using a mooncup is excruciating if you have thrush ( :oops: :oops: if TMI!) and will probably need to buy another few pads.

Couldn't see a thread on favourite CSPs but would appreciate any opinions on what's new and cool in the CSP market! :lol:

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Is there a "What's your favourite CSP thread?"

Postby Frances » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:51 pm

Haven't seen a 'sticky' thread, but lots of people have started similar threads in the past, if you scroll down.

My all-time favourite is Jimmy Riddles fleece or wool backed bamboo-velour pads, although Bethy rarely stocks her store on HyenaCart. Luxury Moon sometimes have some in stock. They're so comfy you can't tell you're wearing them, and I have never had a leak with them.

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby autumnalgirl » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:52 pm

I'd like to be inspired with something new to try too, preferably UK based! :D

My avatar
Heather London
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Heather London » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:38 pm

My favourites are Homestead Emporium. They are just so slim and brilliantly made. I have a kind of emotional connection to them well as they were one of the first pads I bought and they inspired me to start my store. And Pietra/Peggy has been an inspirational pioneer in designing and making them and introducing so many styles to suit the needs of all women, and really taking the whole CSP scene forward.

For something different and UK I would recommend Florence pads by Puddlepants. People are really starting to cotton on to her and Im sold out at present. But a whole new batch is due shortly which will include for the first time dyed bamboo velour/wool pads at what I think is an excellent price for the quality. Annie has been working with wool for a long time and it shows. She has usually a few pads available at www.puddlepants.co.uk

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:38 pm

I love my hollow oak ones, also puddlkins ones are great too.
I prefer OBV topped and wool or fleece backed.

I got some zen moon ones from bums and roses which i also love.

oh i might do an updateed stash pic :giggle:

x

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:20 pm

My favs are titches stitches, GWTF (go with the flow) and puddlekins

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:35 pm

At the moment my favs are GWTF (go with the flow) and Hollow Oak, but have just received 3 titches stitches and can't wait to use them.

I also have an Honour Your Flow pad which is really good and would really like to try a Zen Moon. For night times I really like Homestead Emporium, but I have a really heavy AF :oops: Fluff n Stuff are also really good :oops:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:54 pm

I have sold on my GWTF as although they are soooooo pretty just didnt like them very much in use...

I really like my weenotions minkee topped ones, they are fab and such good value too :wink: I also like my puddlekins slimbos and have just recieved a zenmoon aswell which is really nice. Next on my list of things to try is Homestead emproium for sure :)

ETA I have given my GWTF another whirl today and maybe i like them better than i thougt i did :oops: Unsure of these atm! :giggle:
Last edited by megansmummy on Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:25 pm

I love Jimmy Riddles, Hollow Oak & puddlepants
I have a GWTF postpartum which I will finally get to use in september :giggle:

Return to Mums Things