hf1

Do your pads fit your knickers??!!

My avatar
honouryourflow
Clothie
Clothie

Do your pads fit your knickers??!!

Postby honouryourflow » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:45 pm

This is something I've been wondering about - do your pads fit the gusset in your knickers properly? Or do your knickers sometimes bunch up, or the pads twist because knickers are too narrow? Do you wear special period knickers? I would love to hear from you all about this as I'm considering making an extra wide pad, and because I think it's interesting (yes really!)

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Do your pads fit your knickers??!!

Postby nic1 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm

Sometimes the pad is not wide enough or knickers too wide so yes there is certain knickers i tend to wear when af is here and the snugger the fit of the knickers the better IMO!!

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:54 pm

nic1 wrote:Sometimes the pad is not wide enough or knickers too wide so yes there is certain knickers i tend to wear when af is here and the snugger the fit of the knickers the better IMO!!

WSS, I too have AF knickers

My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ems » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:18 pm

ehhehee, erm.. prudishness aside for a split second.. I wear M&S black knickers and Sloggi knickers all month round .. but I tend to wear the slightly bigger version of them.. ie full bodied knicker during AF. no Idea why.. all my pads fit in all my knickers LOL.. jsut tend to wear the biggies for that time. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:42 pm

As I'm planning on buying some slimbo's I'm curious about what knickers would be best?

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:45 pm

i plan to use mine in primark black 'big pants' :giggle: they'd hold in a nuclear explosion.....

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:47 pm

I sometimes find the pad isn't wide enough and bunches my knickers up :roll: I've only used my CSP a couple of times so I'm still finding out which knickers work best with them

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:49 pm

MissFrodo wrote:As I'm planning on buying some slimbo's I'm curious about what knickers would be best?

Snugger ones hun. They help keep them in place better :)

I find most of my pads are too wide, as I prefer the 'girls boxers' style of knickers. But CSP doesn't like them :cry: :giggle: I was just today debating trying out the 'thong' style of CSP for them actually...

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:53 pm

I love wearing this kind
http://www.marksandspencer.com/Pack-Cot ... d=core&rh=
Will they fit?

Next

Return to Mums Things