hf1

How on earth am I gonna get it in?!?!?!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu May 03, 2007 5:26 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: I think its not strong enough to do any damage Ruth!!! :lol: :lol: You need to just experiment to break the seal before you take it out, kind of pinch it or give it a turn while taking out, and make sure you are relaxed!!

Have you cut all your stem off? mines pretty short but I haven't been brave enough to cut it all off and tbh I don't use it (sukction reasons!!) as I give the base a sqeeze to break the seal so I should just get rid of it, its the only thing that ever annoys me if I don't get it right!!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu May 03, 2007 6:04 pm

I'm only semi back Tory :) Glad someone missed me!!

Just sooooooo tired after getting back so mainly been lurking - will try and post lots this eve as DH is out with the boys tho' Isabelle's poorly :(

I cut all the stem off my mooncup - was just uncomfortable otherwise!!

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Ruth » Thu May 03, 2007 6:40 pm

Is everyone's else's quite strong suction wise? Seriously I am worried about my inner bits :oops: :? :shock:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu May 03, 2007 6:45 pm

Ruth, did you read my last post? Hve you been breaking the seal before getting it out??

Steph, of course we missed you!! I might get rid of mine then too!

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Ruth » Thu May 03, 2007 6:53 pm

I have now!!! It took me straight to Steph's cos I clicked on latest post. :oops:

Thanks Tory I will try that then! I am sure you are right, I was just chatting to my mate earlier about it and she said "Oh god! I'd probably pull my bits out!" Have been a little worried ever since then!!!

Other than that it's fab!!!! Yes I cut the stem off completely! It was annoying me and it feels great now, I don't even know it's there. The best bit is I have been going to empty it every 2 hours and there really is no need I can easily go a lot longer. Is this all tmi?!?! :oops: I am just so pleased as I used to get in such a mess with a super plus ultra extra industrial tampon and a towel down!!! It's unreal how good these are!!

THANK YOU MOONCUP MAKERS!!!!!

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Fri May 04, 2007 7:30 am

Ruth, you are so funny!

Steph, I have noticed you lurking a few times! good to *see* you x

Previous

Return to Mums Things