hf1

Husbands and CSP

My avatar
weebee
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Husbands and CSP

Postby weebee » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:46 am

I got my first delivery from luxurymoon through the other day and it's lush! So much nicer than disposable CSP! (it's a mixture of HER and weenotions). My husband assumed it was nappy post so looked puzzled when it came out. He proceeded to ask if it was a reusable tampon! I corrected him and asked if he wanted to feel how soft and lovely the OBV was. He looked horrified/ embarrassed and said he didn't even want to see it! I may as well have asked to slap him with a wet fish. I thought his witness of childbirth and it's messy aftermath would have matured him enough for period talk... But no! Do they ever grow up? :-)

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Husbands and CSP

Postby queen bee » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:36 am

My dh thinks my "fairy hammocks" are fantastic. I've been using them for years now so he's totally used to them now.

My avatar
chocmuffin
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby chocmuffin » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:20 am

weebee wrote: He looked horrified/ embarrassed and said he didn't even want to see it! I may as well have asked to slap him with a wet fish. I thought his witness of childbirth and it's messy aftermath would have matured him enough for period talk... But no! Do they ever grow up? :-)

My DH is with yours on this one :roll:

Infact so are alot (all but one) of my friends :roll:

I think there fab :wine:

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:20 am

My current af is the 1st time trying csp and DH was :roll: and didn't really want to talk about it!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:52 am

Doesn't bother my DH either, he will put them in the wash if need be or nip up and get me one if I need them downstairs x

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:56 am

I raved about how wonderful mine wer to sy when I first started and he just looked rather bemused I was getting so excited about sanitary products lol. He is very good though he isn't fussed or embarrassed, if I can't bang on about bodily functions to my husband then who can I?

Tbh I think a lot of men just don't don't think about their wives af, it just isn't on their radar at all and is still quite taboo to some of them.

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby laceybat » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:00 am

phil just thinks i'm weaired but as long as i'm happy he doesn't care

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:16 am

Kirstyh wrote:Doesn't bother my DH either, he will put them in the wash if need be or nip up and get me one if I need them downstairs x

This is what my DP is like, but he is rather chilled type.

Just tell them how much money your saving a month and then they will love them! :giggle:

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:20 am

You should have a read of the archives & see what funny things dh's have thought/done with csp in the past :hohoho: :hohoho:

My dh is a mix of the 2. He loves it because my pms has decreased since I started using them but he would rather I didn't talk about them :giggle:

Next

Return to Mums Things