hf1

Just wanted to share-

My avatar
xerinx
Clothie
Clothie

Just wanted to share-

Postby xerinx » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:49 pm

I found a lovely wahm on etsy a few weeks ago and i just wanted to share my find with you girls!

Heres my pads she made for me-

They are lovely :D - she will make them in whatever size and absorbancy you want too.Ohhh she also has different fabrics to chose from too) These are medium flow and about 11" long and made to my requirements. They were a good price too (£9 for both inc postage!) They were made really quickly too (2 days!)

I almost forgot to say i got them from this seller- http://www.etsy.com/shop/dexydoo

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Just wanted to share-

Postby monsterm » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:21 pm

Lovely :wine:

My avatar
Heather London
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Heather London » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:31 am

She does seem a lovely maker -a lot of her profits go to provide cloth pads for girls in Africa. Other interesting things too :)

My avatar
Asta
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Asta » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:41 am

ooo they're nice!

My avatar
xerinx
Clothie
Clothie

Postby xerinx » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:05 pm

Heather London wrote:She does seem a lovely maker -a lot of her profits go to provide cloth pads for girls in Africa. Other interesting things too :)

Yes she seems really genuine- My pads went missing in the post (still not shown up) and within a few days she remade me some and sent them recorded.... Best customer service ever!! Ive given her the idea to start trying obv topped and i cant wait to try one!!

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby laceybat » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:08 pm

they look great but how do you get on with the metal poppers

My avatar
xerinx
Clothie
Clothie

Postby xerinx » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:11 pm

I was a liitle dubious of them at first but so far so good. I cant feel them when wearing them. My only slight concern is they may rust over time but obviously i cant test that until the time passes!

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby laceybat » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:18 pm

xerinx wrote:I was a liitle dubious of them at first but so far so good. I cant feel them when wearing them. My only slight concern is they may rust over time but obviously i cant test that until the time passes!

thats what i thought as well :giggle:

My avatar
xerinx
Clothie
Clothie

Postby xerinx » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:59 pm

I know the lady who makes them uses them as does er daughter so surely if there was a rust issue then she wouldnt sell them?

Next

Return to Mums Things