hf1

What to do with curtain rings?

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

What to do with curtain rings?

Postby gayleygoo » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:10 am

Clearing the junk room I found a bag full of small wooden curtain rings and a few pole ends. We don't really need them, so if DH finds them he'll throw them in the bin immediately. I've stashed them away, hoping they can be used for something :lookround: but I'm not sure what. I was thinking of covering some in wool and bells and making a mobile/room decoration maybe. Any ideas?

(or does anyone want some curtain rings? :giggle: )

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: What to do with curtain rings?

Postby clothmama » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:15 am

My first thought was decorating them somehow and making some lovely window hangings. I've seen a few tutorials around using various things dangling on fishing line and you can just hang them at intervals in front of a window to add a bit of colour to your day! :love:

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: What to do with curtain rings?

Postby LilMrsAverage » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:26 pm

gayleygoo wrote:Clearing the junk room I found a bag full of small wooden curtain rings and a few pole ends. We don't really need them, so if DH finds them he'll throw them in the bin immediately. I've stashed them away, hoping they can be used for something :lookround: but I'm not sure what. I was thinking of covering some in wool and bells and making a mobile/room decoration maybe. Any ideas?

(or does anyone want some curtain rings? :giggle: )

I would have them ;) :twisted:

Return to DIY and share your projects!