hf1

Harry Potter party makes - wands

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Harry Potter party makes - wands

Postby Louise » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:19 pm

I am having great fun making things for Amy's Harry Potter birthday party :D The first thing I have made is some wands ( no way was I going to buy 30 wands! Far too expensive! :oops: :lol: )
Image

My avatar
mummy_goose1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Wands

Postby mummy_goose1 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:22 pm

they look great!! :thumbsup:

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Wands

Postby queen bee » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:30 pm

Wow! They are fab! How did you make them? My 4 Harry Potter fans would love one of those.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Re: Wands

Postby Louise » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:33 pm

queen bee wrote:Wow! They are fab! How did you make them? My 4 Harry Potter fans would love one of those.


With paper and a glue gun. http://www.instructables.com/id/Make-an ... sheet-of-/

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Harry Potter party makes - wands

Postby laceybat » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:33 pm

wow they are fab

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Wands

Postby queen bee » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:58 pm

Louise wrote:
queen bee wrote:Wow! They are fab! How did you make them? My 4 Harry Potter fans would love one of those.


With paper and a glue gun. http://www.instructables.com/id/Make-an ... sheet-of-/


Thanks Louise. That is a fantastic tutorial. I think I'll have a go at making some when I get some time.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Harry Potter party makes - wands

Postby clothmama » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:13 pm

Excellent! Now we need you to formally retract your comment about not being creative! :hohoho: :hohoho: @Louise

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Harry Potter party makes - wands

Postby beck » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:34 pm

clothmama wrote:Excellent! Now we need you to formally retract your comment about not being creative! :hohoho: :hohoho: @Louise

Absolutely!

My avatar
Tara84
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Harry Potter party makes - wands

Postby Tara84 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:42 pm

They look fantastic, well done :thumbsup:

Next

Return to DIY and share your projects!