hf1

What shall I make for Lola with this?

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

What shall I make for Lola with this?

Postby gilbertandmartha » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:47 pm

:yahoo: :yahoo:



Image

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: What shall I make for Lola with this?

Postby sim » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:47 pm

Dungarees!!

My avatar
mangajude
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: What shall I make for Lola with this?

Postby mangajude » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:52 pm

WOW!

Pinafore dress, really simple pattern to show off the fabric with matching nappy perhaps?!

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: What shall I make for Lola with this?

Postby docmaggoo » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:05 pm

WOW! love it!!!!!!!!!!

I simple pinafore dress - to show off the fabric the best!

I have a couple of metres of spiderman cotton fabric for james - and im stuck as what to make?

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: What shall I make for Lola with this?

Postby gilbertandmartha » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:08 pm

mangajude wrote:WOW!

Pinafore dress, really simple pattern to show off the fabric with matching nappy perhaps?!


You may be pushing my boundaries on a matching nappy, although it would be cool!

docmaggoo wrote:WOW! love it!!!!!!!!!!

I simple pinafore dress - to show off the fabric the best!

I have a couple of metres of spiderman cotton fabric for james - and im stuck as what to make?


Boys are hard, I end up making lockie lots of capes! but he keeps asking me to make him some "Power Rangers trousers with snaps up the side so he can wear them to nursery"! no idea what he's on about

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: What shall I make for Lola with this?

Postby docmaggoo » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:36 pm

gilbertandmartha wrote:"Power Rangers trousers with snaps up the side so he can wear them to nursery"! no idea what he's on about


:giggle:
The thought of giving a toddler some "easy to strip off" trousers is quite funny!!

James would love some clothes that he can rip off like the Incredible Hulk! I think he'd spend all day putting them on & off!!


Return to DIY and share your projects!

cron