hf1

Belle inspired dress

My avatar
mamavan2
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Belle inspired dress

Postby mamavan2 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:08 pm

I made a belle dress for my DD2 3th birthday.
She has decided she is a princess and insist on wearing dresses. She also likes cruising around on here balance bike (wearing a dress and rain boots :giggle: ) that is way it's a short dress. I'm still working on a tutu (man that's a lot of :sewing: :shock: ).

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Belle inspired dress

Postby g murphy » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:00 pm

gorgeous!

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby sim » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:32 pm

Lovely!

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:45 pm

I used to hate hearing parents call their gorls princesses, but I too have a princess girl now! Goodness knows how because im not in the least girly but im also not one to dictate unnecessarily, so a princess she is!!

Gorgeous dress, I wish I could sew!

My avatar
mamavan2
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mamavan2 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:13 pm

@ems101 I blame the disney movies :giggle: . Here favorite is The princess and the frog.
I don't call here princess, she call's hereself princess and tels everyone and even takes here coat of to show here dress :giggle: . I'm sure at some point she will were pants again. She happy and for me that's wat counts :D

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:28 pm

Gorgeous!!!

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby confusinglady » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:15 pm

ems101 wrote:I used to hate hearing parents call their gorls princesses, but I too have a princess girl now! Goodness knows how because im not in the least girly but im also not one to dictate unnecessarily, so a princess she is!!

Gorgeous dress, I wish I could sew!

Just like me Emily! I was more of a tomboy, hated party dresses and would rather have worn my fav red jumpsuit. I now have two girly girls! I blame my mother laws genes... She used to own a dress shop ;)

Lovely dress @mamavan :thumbsup:

Return to DIY and share your projects!