Christmas market ideas?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Christmas market ideas?

Postby clothmama » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:53 am

autumnalgirl wrote:I'm loving all the wreathes you are making!

So glad you sai - was getting a bit worried as no one had said anything so thought they might be rubbish :giggle:
autumnalgirl wrote:We thought even Lidl was expensive in France last time we went! We just shop carefully so we can buy all the extra holiday treats :giggle: !

Oh it is compared to the UK - cheaper than Oz though so we were happy when we first got here (and I was on Aussie mat pay :hohoho: :hohoho: ). I think there is that expectation that France is so much cheaper but it isn't on a lot of daily things like food / bills etc. Obviously housing is the huge exception (in the countryside anyway) @autumnalgirl

So took just over an hour and quarter to make. Coloured balls:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:54 am

Am hoping there are people who like handmade Christmas things but don't have the time / inclination to do it themselves that will want to buy them :hohoho: :happysanta: :happysanta: otherwise I'm going to have a LOT of wreathes around the house this Christmas :snowball: :snowball: :hohoho:

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:56 pm

They're fab @clothmama I love homemade wreaths but I'd never be able to make one, I wouldn't know where to start.

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru

Postby girlinleeds » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:05 pm

@clothmama I thought I'd already commented on this I love the wreaths, I was going to do a big snowman one but never got chance this year xx

Previous

Return to DIY and share your projects!