hf1

Ikea Susanna

My avatar
beffys
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Ikea Susanna

Postby beffys » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:47 am

I just bought loads of this fabric online to make Ella curtains from after we move next weekend. :)

They don't have them in my local store though (found about 8m of the one above on ebay - for almost half price too plus postage).
I wanted to get these too. :(

The flat is really white and clean so wanted something quite bold and colourful for our bedroom and living room. Not sure what I'll do now... So Yay! :) and No! :( Unless I get Ella a more kiddy type of fabric and keep the on at top for me, lol. :)

My avatar
ruby
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Ikea Susanna

Postby ruby » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:03 am

Wow that certainly is striking - think it would look great against white walls etc. Good luck with the move !

Ruth

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:05 pm

Sorry Beth but I couldn't cope with it, it makes my eyes go funny, otherwise I'd love it! :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:28 am

Will look great against a white background but a bit "busy" for me and sends my eyes funny :lol:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:03 am

I thought it was like one of those magic pictures :giggle: Love the bright colours, the patterns made me go cross eyed though!

My avatar
beffys
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby beffys » Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:04 pm

Lol. I really like it. Think it's going in our bedroom. It'll look pretty different when the curtains are open and fabric looks fab IRL. Just need to measure the windows now once finished unpacking, so it'll have to wait a little while.

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:18 pm

That looks lovely and bright!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:43 pm

beffys wrote:Lol. I really like it. Think it's going in our bedroom. It'll look pretty different when the curtains are open and fabric looks fab IRL. Just need to measure the windows now once finished unpacking, so it'll have to wait a little while.

Would love to see finished pics!!!!!

My avatar
beffys
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby beffys » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:35 pm

Lol. The fabric is still in a box somewhere as is all my threads, but I'm getting through boxes slowly. Do need to get them made as my bedroom is very, very bright in the morning! It's waking me up at about 4 or 5am. :giggle:

Next

Return to DIY and share your projects!