hf1

Lottie's sleepsuit!!!

My avatar
dippydee
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Re: Lottie's sleepsuit!!!

Postby dippydee » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:21 pm

:D that is fab hun may i also ask where you got the pattern from or i can see me killing one of ds's babygrows to make a template :oops:

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:23 pm

dippydee wrote::D that is fab hun may i also ask where you got the pattern from or i can see me killing one of ds's babygrows to make a template :oops:

:giggle: :giggle: what she said

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:33 pm

shoogah01 wrote:
dippydee wrote::D that is fab hun may i also ask where you got the pattern from or i can see me killing one of ds's babygrows to make a template :oops:

:giggle: :giggle: what she said

dawnsmummy wrote:wow! thats fantastic! did u use a pattern?

MissFrodo wrote:Great! Also curious about the pattern, would like to make something like this from fake fur to use in the pram.

Yeah it was a pattern but cant remember which one just now, but i'll have a look through my patterns tomorrow if i get a chance and let you all know :wink: :D

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:36 pm

:mrgreen: Thanks hun. I wanted to make Dawn some fleece suits lol. though, by the time i get around to it, it'll be summer :giggle:

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:39 pm

dawnsmummy wrote::mrgreen: Thanks hun. I wanted to make Dawn some fleece suits lol. though, by the time i get around to it, it'll be summer :giggle:

Make a silk one, lovely in summer ;)

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:45 pm

Love that fabric and :wine: for it lasting so long. Did she used to get lost in it? Mine always did if there sleepsuits were to big.

Previous

Return to DIY and share your projects!