hf1

March Recycled Nappy Club

My avatar
luckysprog
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

March Recycled Nappy Club

Postby luckysprog » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:36 am

The new nappy is up though I have failed to get a picture of the clever bit of this nappy (and nappy now need to wash). It fastens with a nappy nippa and adjusts by stuffing the pocket in on itself. Other patterns that I have seen require you to fold down the back - which is fine if you use pins but microfleece isnt nippa - able. So with this pattern you can use your nippa and have microfleec on the inside.

I have made two and I'm going to try another one with velcro during naptime today. I dont think it would work for newborn because you'd end up with velcro between the legs, but I think you could get a sort of 15 - 35 lb nappy out of it. Will keep you posted!

This nappy can be made with anything that is nippa-able. I used an old towel for the first one i did and an old XL maternity top (knit cotton) for the second. The towel wasn't baby grade, it was just regular towelling - I think this impeded the stretch on the elastic and if I do another in the towelling I will shorten the rise a little bit to make up for it.

http://luckysprog.com/?page_id=1227

ImageImageImage

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: March Recycled Nappy Club

Postby 123princesssammie » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:49 am

ohh this one looks good! can i have it posted again please, i know i know i a pain in the bum! :giggle: i dnt know anyone with a printer! xxx

My avatar
luckysprog
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: March Recycled Nappy Club

Postby luckysprog » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:30 am

Yup, I'll post it to you!

Return to DIY and share your projects!