WIP finished projects

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

WIP finished projects

Postby Sally » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:11 pm

:D
had such a productive day working thru my work in progress list :wine: Ive made a huge start on Honey's autumn winter stuff I'm loving the new MM knit fabrics
still have quite a few outfits to make but will be simular to these just different prints and colours plus a coat and hoodie but you get the idea :giggle:
Top leggings and skirt
comfy drawstring trousers 2 more of these in different colours yet to make :giggle:
butterfly top over the plain top
skirt leggings and top, you can't tell from pics but the skirt is lovely and twirly
phew job done :D

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: WIP finished projects

Postby dawnsmummy » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:13 pm

:shock: :wine: :wine: :wine: they look fab! :D

ETA: did you post the clothes yet hun? I have a parcel to pick up apparently and im wondering if its yours or some chinese nappies (ordered ages ago :roll: will go away for number two now lol )
ETAA: No rush if you havent btw :oops: :oops: :oops:

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:14 pm

Love them all! especially the comfy drawstring trousers! what a lucky girly to have such a fab winter wardrobe! xx

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:19 pm

dawnsmummy wrote::shock: :wine: :wine: :wine: they look fab! :D

ETA: did you post the clothes yet hun? I have a parcel to pick up apparently and im wondering if its yours or some chinese nappies (ordered ages ago :roll: will go away for number two now lol )

Hubby posted them yesterday for you :D

Thanks I love them especially the little drawstring trousers :giggle: this is what happens when I can't chat to you via pm :giggle: I :sewing:

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:24 pm

princessliana wrote:
dawnsmummy wrote::shock: :wine: :wine: :wine: they look fab! :D

Hubby posted them yesterday for you :D

Thanks I love them especially the little drawstring trousers :giggle: this is what happens when I can't chat to you via pm :giggle: I :sewing:

Ta hun :D (What's the bet they come tomorrow while I'm picking up the other one? :roll: :giggle: )
hope little Honey is feeling better now! :hug: :hug:

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:33 pm

She seems to get better then goes downhill again she hates the medicine too :( but she's ok just a bit of a grump and much more sleepy than normal hoping she will be back to her normal self tomorow :D need to get out im going mad stuck in :(
oooh hope it's waiting for you at post office or postie brings it when you are in ? is it a treck to the post office? ill pm my address for the nappy when it's up and running again :giggle:

Return to DIY and share your projects!