hf1

Hooks

My avatar
Woozle35
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Hooks

Postby Woozle35 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:18 pm

Posted this before, but just hoping someone may be able to help......................

.......................................We are trying to find a supplier that sells a certain hook. It need to be a picture hanging and hook in one.

This is a picture of the hook

We dont want the wooden plaque just the hook.

Has anyone any ideas? We have been searching for months. Any help much appreciated.

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Hooks

Postby 123princesssammie » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:20 pm

umm looks like an ikea type of thing but then i guess you have tried there x

My avatar
Woozle35
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Woozle35 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:28 pm

123princesssammie wrote:umm looks like an ikea type of thing but then i guess you have tried there x

We have. :( We have spent hours and hours seraching the internet for these. We keep thinking we must be missing somewhere obvious, but dont know where :-?

If not this hook something similar.

My avatar
coastal
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby coastal » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:04 am

Could you not just buy one and take the wooden bit off?... or would that work out too expensive? (someone on ebay sells them for £3.50, though the postage is almost as much :( )

My avatar
freckle
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby freckle » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:26 am

I've seen advertised on the TV a website that is a buyer/sleller connection site. I'm not sure what it's called but I'll try and get the name if it comes up again.

It shows people who wanted to buy things like jumpers to then design and people who wanted to buy boxes to use for their product to be sold in.

Sorry not a great help but I'll have a look online if I can see it too as hopefully you could advertise what you were looking for and someone might contact you.

My avatar
Woozle35
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Woozle35 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:35 am

pinback wrote:Could you not just buy one and take the wooden bit off?... or would that work out too expensive? (someone on ebay sells them for £3.50, though the postage is almost as much :( )

Thanks, but yes it would work out way too expensve. We want about 100 for now and then hopefully regular orders after that.
freckle wrote:I've seen advertised on the TV a website that is a buyer/sleller connection site. I'm not sure what it's called but I'll try and get the name if it comes up again.

Thanks Bron that would be really useful :D

My avatar
coastal
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby coastal » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:42 am

aahhh ok... this will be for trade quantities?
You can scrap the ebay plan then. :hohoho:

Is it http://www.alibaba.com you are thinking about?

oops... cross posted as I went to look...

My avatar
Woozle35
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Woozle35 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:42 am

Thanks Esher that is so close to what we want. Does it say that the wall hanger is on the back? Do they do it without the wooden bit. We have made the wooden plaques so just need the hook.
:D

Next

Return to DIY and share your projects!