hf1

KAM Snap Presses. It is here - pg. 3

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: KAM Snap Presses. It is here - pg. 3

Postby Soupdragon » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:55 am

Well the GDUNH started today :wine: and so the discounts have kicked in on heaps of websites. (Must not spend money, must not spend money - yeah, right. :hohoho: ) Today only, Green Beans Au have 50% off Snap Press Machines and Die Sets. I've just ordered a 98 snap press and die set for the grand total of $43.26, including delivery. :wine: You just need to enter your GDUNH code at checkout for the discount to be applied.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:16 am

:x :x :x :x Oh you are kidding :doh: :doh: :doh: I should have canceled when I jokingly said as I hadnt' paid at that point. I didn't think that the discount would be that good :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry:

I wonder if I should get some more poppers - seems a bit silly though as I dont' actually have any thing to popper at this point and already have hundreds of them! :oops: :oops:

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:19 am

:hug: It is a pretty good discount. They're running a new offer every day of the hunt, so there might be something else to tempt you later in the month?

ETA - just had an email to say that the press has been shipped; it should be here tomorrow. :wine:

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:30 am

That is such a fab discount. I never imagined they would sell them for that little.

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:15 pm

Just seen that GB have extended the snap press offer to today, too, so still time to be tempted. :wink:

Previous

Return to DIY and share your projects!