Fabric haul ;)

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Fabric haul ;)

Postby clothmama » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:58 am

This was last weeks delivery from the states :D :D I ordered from the Fat Quarter Shop and the service was great - they got 8 yards into the flat rate envelope which from memory is more than what fabric.com will put in :). It was all on sale too so all up with post it was only $65 :wine: :wine:

Imageg

Top left to right:

Art Gallery Fabrics: Alhambra II Garden Cashmere Cameo

Amy Butler – Soul Blossoms Lemon Daisy Paisley - I thought this might be pretty cute as some PJ pants with a white vest top?

Art Gallery Fabrics: Alhambra II Green Granada Arches

Bottom row left to right:

Alice’s Wash Day blues Cream Embellished Floral (Circa 1880 – how cool!)

Ann Kelle for Robert Kaufman: Confections Pink Cupcakes and Sweets

Amanda Murphy for Robert Kaufman: Swiss Chocolate Chocolate Lovely Lotus

Amy Butler – Soul Blossoms Tangerine Disco Flowers - more PJ pants for me (all my summer ones died right at the end of summer so need a few pairs!)????

I learned my lesson form last order I did back in January where I got 1/2 yards of lots of stuff as I never quite had enough to do things with - this order was all 1 yard and some 1.5 yards. I think the only other thing I'll do next time is order always in pairs of co-ordinating fabrics - while I love33 these because they were on sale they don't have co-ordinating material to go with them!

Would love any ideas what to do with any of it!

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:17 am

peachy.moo wrote:My haul for today :)

Love that fabric top right...where do you get it from? and is it a knit or woven? and what's it called? :lookround:

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:43 pm

vampiredreams wrote:
peachy.moo wrote:My haul for today :)

Love that fabric top right...where do you get it from? and is it a knit or woven? and what's it called? :lookround:

It's the Ghastlies- got it off Etsy- comes in the grey or a pinky colour & different scenes :) (Oh & it's woven)

My avatar
simlou
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby simlou » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:40 pm

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Joining you ladies

Interlock, knit and sweatshirt stuff

Cotton, woven, random brushed cotton stuff

Pirate cotton which I've made into a pair of trousers for a fancy dress party, blue star material which Ewan wanted for a wizard cape but this stuff is really slippery and stretchy so I'm scared of it :giggle: and some light weight denim stuff for making boardies

Got some stripey interlock on order but just need some plain interlocks now and then I can get creating. I'm going to be busy :lol:

Previous

Return to DIY and share your projects!