hf1

Seem to have lost the love

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Seem to have lost the love

Postby 123princesssammie » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:49 pm

I am part way through a OL in cotton rainbow yarn I dyed myself, and part way through a quilt for alesha but seem to have lost the craftin love ATM but feel this maybe why I feeling so stressed out ATM :(

Help
Me find the love ladies, what shall I try next, made some dummy clips for a friend the other day but that's all I have done for weeks, only have a 100g skein on Aran here and small pieces of fabric, and £8 in my paypal x

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Seem to have lost the love

Postby MissFrodo » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:06 pm

Maybe make something quick and easy for instant effect? Or do just nothing for a little while? I have times like that just no inspiration or something like that, most times I just watch a movie instead and the fun shows up in a couple days again.
:hug:

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:27 pm

I lost the love for the last 2 years! My blog has gone neglected, I haven't made a single thing. The last month or so I have gotten it back though with the DIYF. I agree with Esther, try something with instant gratification and see if that gets your spark back. :hug:

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:37 pm

I made this bag for Kacie, took less than 50g I think and it's very quick and super cute for either Alisha or yourself ;D

Return to DIY and share your projects!