hf1

Fishsticks patterns discount code

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Fishsticks patterns discount code

Postby karenandgeorgia » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:08 pm

Mine came through within half an hour, but that was last night.

Hope you can all get sewing soon :wine:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:24 pm

clothmama wrote:
Louise wrote: I've just bought the layette pattern, need to get some fabric and find somebody to sew me some bits from it now.

Did you not see my earlier post :wink: :giggle:
clothmama wrote:
Louise wrote:I wish I could sew :cry: I need lots more jamie jumpers :(.

If you buy me the pattern I'll make you one (or more if I can manage!!) :wink: :D :D

Aww thank you :D :hug:

My avatar
Tara84
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Tara84 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:05 pm

help, I had decided on the layette pattern and was going to order it when I got back from sports day and now it's gone :cry: Does anyone know if it will be available again this week?

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:15 pm

Tara84 wrote:help, I had decided on the layette pattern and was going to order it when I got back from sports day and now it's gone :cry: Does anyone know if it will be available again this week?

Perhaps the quantity of each pattern is only set to "1" so once a pattern has been bought it's gone from the shop...? (in that case, sorry, I bought it accidentaly :lookround: ) but it's a PDF pattern so I'm sure there'll be more put up soon, if not then email and ask :wink:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:28 pm

gayleygoo wrote:
Tara84 wrote:help, I had decided on the layette pattern and was going to order it when I got back from sports day and now it's gone :cry: Does anyone know if it will be available again this week?

Perhaps the quantity of each pattern is only set to "1" so once a pattern has been bought it's gone from the shop...? (in that case, sorry, I bought it accidentaly :lookround: ) but it's a PDF pattern so I'm sure there'll be more put up soon, if not then email and ask :wink:

Nope its more than 1 as I bought one too :wink: I expect though that the number is limited. She does afterall have to email each buyer the pattern so probably limits the amount that can be purchased at any one time. Like Gayle says I expect more will be added later.

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:46 pm

Same happened to me on the Emmy dress and it does look like she has a limited amount listed. I have e-mailed her but am guessing she will just add more at some point as with it being a PDF it can't really go out of stock I guess :giggle:

My avatar
Tara84
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Tara84 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:49 pm

Thanks Ladies, I'll keep checking back to see if more are added, this baby needs some jamie jumpers :drool:

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:28 pm

Had to go back and buy the Patrick Tee pattern too :giggle:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:22 pm

Did someone say there's an adult pattern? I can't see one :?

PreviousNext

Return to DIY and share your projects!