hf1

Fishsticks patterns discount code

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Fishsticks patterns discount code

Postby Hannahboo » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:39 am

I tried to buy Emmy top/dress infant/toddler size and when I go to pay it says its not available :cry:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:44 am

Has anyone used the adult tshirt and hoodie pattern? Does it have the different block options like the kids one does?

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:50 am

Dammit I bought the wrong size!! :doh:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:51 am

gayleygoo wrote:Dammit I bought the wrong size!! :doh:

:shock: :shock: Oh no - bummer what did you get? :hug: :hug: :hug:

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:52 am

Hannahboo wrote:I tried to buy Emmy top/dress infant/toddler size and when I go to pay it says its not available :cry:

Email Bonnie and ask, she's listing on Etsy for the first time and it might just be a hiccup on the system.

clothmama wrote:Has anyone used the adult tshirt and hoodie pattern? Does it have the different block options like the kids one does?

Patterns and instructions are included for short-sleeved versions, long-sleeve versions and a pull-over hoodie. Tee options include the Basic Tee, the Vertical Colorblock, the Horizontal Colorblock and the Ringer Tee

I'm tempted myself....

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:53 am

clothmama wrote:
gayleygoo wrote:Dammit I bought the wrong size!! :doh:

:shock: :shock: Oh no - bummer what did you get? :hug: :hug: :hug:

I got the little layette pattern, but in the smallest sizes instead of the toddler sizes :roll: I don't mind, I'm sure they'll be useful for baby gifts etc, and I'll just go pay the £4 for the bigger sizes :giggle:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:54 am

gayleygoo wrote:
Patterns and instructions are included for short-sleeved versions, long-sleeve versions and a pull-over hoodie. Tee options include the Basic Tee, the Vertical Colorblock, the Horizontal Colorblock and the Ringer Tee

I'm tempted myself....

:oops: :oops: Why didn't I see that :oops: :oops: I think I might get that then - Josh will already fit into the small adult size judging by the girl in the pictures and he loves hoodies. Seems like a good basic pattern to have :D

gayleygoo wrote:I got the little layette pattern, but in the smallest sizes instead of the toddler sizes :roll: I don't mind, I'm sure they'll be useful for baby gifts etc, and I'll just go pay the £4 for the bigger sizes :giggle:

Or you can get another little person to use it for :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:56 am

gayleygoo wrote:
Hannahboo wrote:I tried to buy Emmy top/dress infant/toddler size and when I go to pay it says its not available :cry:

Email Bonnie and ask, she's listing on Etsy for the first time and it might just be a hiccup on the system.

Thanks, shall send her an e-mail :wink:

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:20 am

Actually I want to buy all the patterns :oops: :giggle: they all look useful even if I don't need them now I'm sure I will sometime in the future, I got the romper pattern too...

I do hope there will in future be another teeny person for me to make teeny clothes for, but I'm not even thinking about it until I've caught up on my sleep!! :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to DIY and share your projects!