hf1

Outfits for the kids- Action pic added!

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Outfits for the kids- Action pic added!

Postby laceybat » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:04 am

so cute

My avatar
mangajude
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Outfits for the kids- Action pic added!

Postby mangajude » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:16 am

They are amazing! They look so cute in them too.

Did you use a pattern, if so can I be cheeky and ask which one as they are so lovely?!

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Outfits for the kids- Action pic added!

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:33 am

ooh they are gorgeous in their lovely outfits.

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Outfits for the kids- Action pic added!

Postby peachy.moo » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:00 pm

mangajude wrote:They are amazing! They look so cute in them too.

Did you use a pattern, if so can I be cheeky and ask which one as they are so lovely?!


Never use patterns, just male it up as I go :giggle:

My avatar
mangajude
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Outfits for the kids- Action pic added!

Postby mangajude » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:17 pm

peachy.moo wrote:
mangajude wrote:They are amazing! They look so cute in them too.

Did you use a pattern, if so can I be cheeky and ask which one as they are so lovely?!


Never use patterns, just male it up as I go :giggle:


Well then thats even more impresive!!! :D I thought that might be the case! I will have to stop being lazy and do the same some day. May have to steal the pixe hood idea of you, if you dont mind? :oops:

My avatar
simlou
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Outfits for the kids- Action pic added!

Postby simlou » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:18 pm

Too cute! Love that they all match. You have utterly adorable children!

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Outfits for the kids- Action pic added!

Postby monsterm » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:06 pm

Very cute!!

My avatar
Olivette
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Outfits for the kids- Action pic added!

Postby Olivette » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:42 pm

They are fab! Well done!

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Outfits for the kids- Action pic added!

Postby peachy.moo » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:09 pm

mangajude wrote:
peachy.moo wrote:
mangajude wrote:They are amazing! They look so cute in them too.

Did you use a pattern, if so can I be cheeky and ask which one as they are so lovely?!


Never use patterns, just male it up as I go :giggle:


Well then thats even more impresive!!! :D I thought that might be the case! I will have to stop being lazy and do the same some day. May have to steal the pixe hood idea of you, if you dont mind? :oops:


Course you can!! I don't own pixie hoods :wink:

Previous

Return to DIY and share your projects!