My new apron obsession! Apron 2 page 3!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

My new apron obsession! Apron 2 page 3!

Postby clothmama » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:47 am

So after making the apron for Jenna for the DIY fairy I was on a hunt for the perfect apron pattern and I think I found the perfect apron book for me and I bought it a few weeks ago :wine: :wine: :wine: . With my busy'ness I've not had a chance until now to start making an apron but I've started with the middle one which is my fave and 'the' apron I was searching high and low for for weeks! I'll do pics when it is done :wine:

(There is more info on the pattern book here if you are interested in it: http://hyenacart.com/WiseSewingSupplies ... tro-Aprons )

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: My new apron obsession!

Postby angiepangie2809 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:55 am

Do you know what?....I never wear an apron but if I had one of those I would...they are blooming gorgeous! How very pretty and girly. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your end result! :-)

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:59 am

There Fab!!!!! Up for customs Tory :wink:

My avatar
clevercuttlefish
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby clevercuttlefish » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:37 pm

oooh, I like those, I think that I have some christmas presents sorted out now :giggle: maybe a couple for me too :)

My avatar
Asta
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Asta » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:40 pm

oh wow they're gorgeous! Hubby may inherit my boring one and I'll have one of those please! I would like some for Christmas presents once you fancy doing customs ;)

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:01 pm

They are lovely!

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Site Supporter

Postby JabberJabber » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:36 pm

I could understand that obsession, and would also wear one if I had one that pretty. Maybe I should ask for one for Christmas.

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:28 pm

I really like them too. Do they kids sizes in the patterns as well? India would love one.

My avatar
clevercuttlefish
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby clevercuttlefish » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:47 pm

Caroline wrote:I really like them too. Do they kids sizes in the patterns as well? India would love one.

they have this on http://hyenacart.com/WiseSewingSupplies/mt/167/37111/Little-Retro-Aprons-for-Kids but it's not in stock because I've just bought it :oops: :giggle:

Next

Return to DIY and share your projects!