hf1

Help me find fabric

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Help me find fabric

Postby red_dwarf » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:57 am

Right i want to make a bag storer to put all my carrier bags in and I want to make a bag to keep dirty tea towels in so I am after some kitchen inspired fabrics. The colours in my kitchen are black and red :) Any help greatly apreciated

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Help me find fabric

Postby peachy.moo » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:32 am

Did you see the ones on the other thread...? Or do a search for kitchen in supplies on Etsy- there are some lovely ones :)

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:36 am

peachy.moo wrote:Did you see the ones on the other thread...? Or do a search for kitchen in supplies on Etsy- there are some lovely ones :)

yeh I saw the ones ont he other thread, but they wernt the colours I was looking for :giggle: Im looking at etsy atm, but wondered if anyone had seen some on their travels

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:38 am

red_dwarf wrote:
peachy.moo wrote:Did you see the ones on the other thread...? Or do a search for kitchen in supplies on Etsy- there are some lovely ones :)

yeh I saw the ones ont he other thread, but they wernt the colours I was looking for :giggle: Im looking at etsy atm, but wondered if anyone had seen some on their travels

How retro/ modern are you looking for..?

http://www.etsy.com/listing/78626693/1- ... g?ref=sc_1

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:44 am

Im open to anything. even not totally kitchen inspired, if its cute/unusual and has red/black or both then im happy lol ive seen a few I like so far
but I want more ideas lol. need to find the perfect fabric :giggle:

My avatar
bekhi1983
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby bekhi1983 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:22 am

Eliza that one with the cups is lovely, I may have to pinch that link, I see an apron coming on! :giggle:

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:50 am

ooooh I like that first one eliza

My avatar
yellow45
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby yellow45 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:34 pm

red_dwarf wrote:Right i want to make a bag storer to put all my carrier bags in and I want to make a bag to keep dirty tea towels in so I am after some kitchen inspired fabrics. The colours in my kitchen are black and red :) Any help greatly apreciated

You've read my mind, I was just coming on here to ask about these items, but how to make them rather than the fabric. At the moment, we have the horrible plastic ikea things for bags and a plastic bag for dirty teatowels and bibs. Do you have a pattern or link on how to make either? Thanks :D

Next

Return to DIY and share your projects!