hf1

Storing sewing stuff

My avatar
keljbj
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Storing sewing stuff

Postby keljbj » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:21 pm

Whsmith sell them Zoe, but i don't think they have the ones with the littel drawers in Folkestone.

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:22 pm

I need more boxes as I bought 25 packages of elastic and 75 tread things a few weeks ago and well they don't fit. Have a carton box full with ribbons too, oh well will be used someday.

My avatar
nabroc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby nabroc » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:23 pm

Ems...can I come live with you? It's soooo pretty :giggle:

My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ems » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:24 pm

The white set of drawer are pretty cheap for what they are.. I think it was about 75-80 pounds.. Ikea.. called Alex drawers.. I ended up getting the smaller one too to go in a gap.. to hold the printer ( though its got a machine on it there!).. that holds all the stationary, post office recorded labels and special delivery bags/labels.. three sizes of mailing bags, printer paper, stickers etc.. I now use the bigger set of alex drawers as my packing station, so there is a few seems of tissue paper on it, for wrapping the parcels up.

Can you tell I like organisation LOL

My avatar
mummy_goose1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby mummy_goose1 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:26 pm

nabroc wrote:Ems...can I come live with you? It's soooo pretty :giggle:

me too, me too!!!!

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:29 pm

Ems, go away! It's just not fair that you have such a pretty (and organised) sewing room. Humph!

Re Really Useful Boxes, Argos do some of them too. We got one of those tiny chest of drawers style ones in there.

My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ems » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:36 pm

Geordie_Girl wrote:Ems, go away! It's just not fair that you have such a pretty (and organised) sewing room. Humph!

Re Really Useful Boxes, Argos do some of them too. We got one of those tiny chest of drawers style ones in there.

:giggle: If I took a picture right now I'd have to go hide in a hole LOL But it is fun putting it all away .. sometimes :lol:

My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ems » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:39 pm

Oh erm.. little boxes .. think MAN shed storage.. :)

on the 5th picture down in my previous post.. and in the expedit.. 2 cubes up. theres some black ones.. they have 20 drawers a piece, I have three of them for snaps and miniature size labels etc.. they were about £3 in b&q ;)

My avatar
bekhi1983
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby bekhi1983 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:24 pm

I'd suggest a toolbox with a lift out bit. The lift out bits are usually sectioned and then there's plenty of space underneath for larger bits like scissors. Plus some tool boxes you can fit a padlock to keep little hands out. Hth x

PreviousNext

Return to DIY and share your projects!