hf1

A rather productive day

My avatar
Tara84
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

A rather productive day

Postby Tara84 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:09 pm

I finished the quilt for my mum's xmas present, is my first ever quilt and is far from perfect but hopefully with her dodgy eyesight she won't notice the wonky bits :hohoho:

And I finished a cuddly horse for Jack for xmas, not sure what happened with his ears :giggle:

need to make 4 more of these for xmas, 2 unicorn versions for the girls and 1 each for my mum and sister, the same colours and markings as their real live horses

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: A rather productive day

Postby KimmyM » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:14 pm

Wow they are fab the quilt is beautiful and I love the horse can't wait to see the unicorns.

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:34 pm

Beautiful! :widesmile:

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:22 pm

Gorgeous! :D

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby queen bee » Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:42 am

The quilt is beautiful. And the horse is very cute.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:47 pm

That quilt is stunning!! Love horsy, I think you should call him bob!

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:38 pm

That's really fab!

My avatar
knees_on
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby knees_on » Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:24 pm

its all great. Love the quilt and I want a horsey to match my real live one. Pretty pleeeeaase!

My avatar
Tara84
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Tara84 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:47 pm

Thank you, I really hope she likes the quilt, definately going to make some more as it was great fun

charlibunny wrote:That quilt is stunning!! Love horsy, I think you should call him bob!

Lol, that's a good idea, I could wrap him with a little note saying that his name is Bob and can Jack please take special care of him, he started riding lessons this year so is horse obsessed at the moment(well, he didn't have much hope given that we've always had horses in the family, I only gave my last loan horse back because I was pregnant with Jack and couldn't manage her anymore and just haven't had the time to have one since :cry: ) Catrin caught sight of Bob this morning before Jack came back from spending the night at my parents, had to explain to her that he was an xmas present for Jack and she mustn't tell him as it's a surprise, she keeps coming up and wispering to me 'Jack horsey for mismas, ssshhhh, surprise' :giggle: Will hopefully get the first unicorn started tonight as long as Evie has a sleep for a bit, have some pink minky swirl for one and purple dimple dot minky for the other put aside, now which to do first :sewing:

Next

Return to DIY and share your projects!