hf1

Unicorn Hoody!

My avatar
Tara84
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Unicorn Hoody!

Postby Tara84 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:33 pm

I really should be getting on with sewing xmas presents but had a moment of inspiration last night whilst cutting out cuddly unicorn pattern pieces and came up with this unicorn hoody :love:

My real model is currently snoozing on my lap so had to get DH to take some 'action' shots with my stand in model(Catrin's doll :giggle: ) Will try and get some proper action shots later

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Unicorn Hoody!

Postby Frances » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:38 pm

That's lovely, really clever :wine:

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:40 pm

Wow! You need to speak to Julie (Tempestuous Poppet) as they would be perfect with her unicorn tailed longies! @50ftQueenie @Weefywoo @DocMagoo

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby queen bee » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:43 pm

That is gorgeous. Lily would love it.

My avatar
bekhi1983
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby bekhi1983 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:02 pm

Miss_Purple wrote:Wow! You need to speak to Julie (Tempestuous Poppet) as they would be perfect with her unicorn tailed longies! @50ftQueenie @Weefywoo @DocMagoo

Wss, that hoody is gorgeous :love:

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:04 pm

Miss_Purple wrote:Wow! You need to speak to Julie (Tempestuous Poppet) as they would be perfect with her unicorn tailed longies! @50ftQueenie @Weefywoo @DocMagoo

Awwww, that is so cute! But Danika, HOW can you forget the Unicorn Queen?? @Paintedclaws looooook! :D

My avatar
Tara84
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Tara84 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:05 pm

oooh, complete unicorn outfit, I'm loving the idea of that, and zebra hoodies, and lions and tigers all with matching longies, I think I feel a collabaration coming :giggle:

My avatar
bekhi1983
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby bekhi1983 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:13 pm

Can I be first in line? although will have to think of something a bit more gn/ boyish as much as I :love: the unicorn I think dh would divorce me if I put Callum in one :giggle:

My avatar
Tara84
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Tara84 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:50 pm

bekhi1983 wrote:Can I be first in line? although will have to think of something a bit more gn/ boyish as much as I :love: the unicorn I think dh would divorce me if I put Callum in one :giggle:

:giggle: it might be a teensy bit girly, stegosaurus would be great for a boy and would look fab in bv :wink: you lot are a bad influence I've got loads of ideas now :hohoho:
Have been toying with setting up as a WAHM for a while, now would be the perfect time as looking at going back to work part-time when my mat leave finishes so would the time to do it, would there be much demand for my stuff?

Next

Return to DIY and share your projects!