hf1

Emerald 122 walking foot question

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Emerald 122 walking foot question

Postby Soupdragon » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:17 am

@mabo - It's very close - I can pick one up for you this weekend, if you like? :) The discount code is on their website, so I can print one off. Did you speak to them? Do you know what you're after?

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:50 am

Thanks for the offer :D
Yes it's the Open Toe walking foot for a Top bobbin loaded machine, and like you said, $69.95. They are not in stock at the moment though and they would let me know when they would be.
However I'm going to see if I can get one in the states as DH is going there at the end of the month and it might be cheaper getting one direct. I had a very quick look and found one that seemed the right one for US$27 !! Just need to confirm it is the same...
I assume our machine is a low shank one? :-?

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Yes it's the Open Toe walking foot for a Top bobbin loaded machine, and like you said, $69.95. They are not in stock at the moment though and they would let me know when they would be.
However I'm going to see if I can get one in the states as DH is going there at the end of the month and it might be cheaper getting one direct. I had a very quick look and found one that seemed the right one for US$27 !! Just need to confirm it is the same...

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Previous

Return to DIY and share your projects!