Gah !! im confused :doh:

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Is minki absorbent?

Postby WeeNotions » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:02 pm

I tried to find an emoticon of a head exploding but couldn't find one :giggle:

Are you up for an experiment Louise? If so I can send you an insert made of nothing but Benartex Minkee and you can have a go with it, to see if it works :D

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:25 pm

WeeNotions wrote:I tried to find an emoticon of a head exploding but couldn't find one :giggle:

Are you up for an experiment Louise? If so I can send you an insert made of nothing but Benartex Minkee and you can have a go with it, to see if it works :D

:giggle: Ooh yes please. I am very intrigued as to how it works but not enough to buy a non WAHM nappy just to find out :oops: :lol:

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:47 pm

Louise wrote:
WeeNotions wrote:I tried to find an emoticon of a head exploding but couldn't find one :giggle:

:giggle: Ooh yes please. I am very intrigued as to how it works but not enough to buy a non WAHM nappy just to find out :oops: :lol:

I'm intrigued too! I'll get one made and posted ASAP, what size nappies are you using at the mo, and I'm presuming you've not changed address since your last order?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:16 am

WeeNotions wrote:
Louise wrote:

I'm intrigued too! I'll get one made and posted ASAP, what size nappies are you using at the mo, and I'm presuming you've not changed address since your last order?

No I've not moved. I'm just about squeezing M into her medium HR pockets :lol: I really need to order some larges :oops: :lol:

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:05 am

Two, 4 layer MHR Minkee inserts will be in the post second class today Louise, one is Benartex Minkee the other is manufactured by another company :D

My avatar
Thumper
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Thumper » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:06 pm

Ooooh update on how they work in this thread please! :D

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:39 pm

Thumper wrote:Ooooh update on how they work in this thread please! :D

I will :D

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:13 am

@WeeNotions They have arrived so will be testing them out today. Watch this space :D

PreviousNext

Return to DIY and share your projects!