hf1

Goodbye mummy milk and goodbye breast, when does it stop?

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Goodbye mummy milk and goodbye breast, when does it stop?

Postby scarlet » Thu May 10, 2012 6:50 pm

Ok so all my bra's are now huge after stopping feeding dd in February. My breast just keep shrinking and shrinking, when does this end?
I need a whole new set of underwear ( which I sooo can't afford) , I obviously have to get at least one bra asap but don't want to buy something for it so be good big in a couple of weeks/months.What was everyone else's experience and am I doomed to never be able to fit in any bra's ?

My avatar
Twinkletoes
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Goodbye mummy milk and goodbye breast, when does it stop?

Postby Twinkletoes » Thu May 10, 2012 7:28 pm

Mine were huge before pregnancy, grew with pg and bf and have NEVER SHRUNK BACK! I waited and waited and waited, and 4 yrs later they're still the same. Guess everyone's different!

On the bright side, I'm 23 wks pg and they've not got at all bigger this time. Thank goodness!

My avatar
MumOf1
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby MumOf1 » Thu May 10, 2012 7:34 pm

I stopped feeding Emily about 4 months ago now and mine stopped shrinking about 2 months ago and I've stayed a cup size bigger than I was originally even though I'm a smaller dress size than I was before I got pregnant. I know people who've ended up smaller than they were originally and some who stayed a lot bigger, sorry not much help I know.

My avatar
doobykat
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby doobykat » Thu May 10, 2012 8:12 pm

I don't know Scarlet - I'm still waiting for mine to shrink back & they weren't that small (F cup :oops: ) to start with!! :roll:
Want to do a bit of a swap?! :giggle:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu May 10, 2012 8:25 pm

Mine haven't changed in size at all really since getting preg, I went from a D to a DD, i expect I will just stay as I am when I stop x

My avatar
Grrushka
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Grrushka » Thu May 10, 2012 8:28 pm

I really wished they would stay as they were bhen bf, but they shrunk pretty quickly in matter of weeks if I remember well :x t seems to be soo different for everyone :roll:

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Thu May 10, 2012 9:01 pm

This is a bit embarrassing but before haven't Pearl I never got measured. :oops: So don't know how much I grew but I was wearing a 32A with I now realise was way too big in the back but to small in the cup.
After a year of breastfeeding I went to a 30DD and now I'm only filling about half the cup so thinking I must have gone done to around a B.
Need to get measured , I'm going bridesmaid dress shopping on Saturday so will try on a few bits then.
Its so hard not working and with the wedding we never really have any spare cash. I always feel guilty buying things for myself, I know bra's are a necessity but even still. Especially as my back is small I can't just go buy cheapy bra's.
Haha what a woe is me post.

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Thu May 10, 2012 9:07 pm

Kirstyh wrote:Mine haven't changed in size at all really since getting preg, I went from a D to a DD, i expect I will just stay as I am when I stop x

I've gone from a B to a DD :shock: - My DH is loving having boobies back (lost them with the weight loss) .. i expect they will shrink back to prunes when im done :cry: :giggle:

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Thu May 10, 2012 9:21 pm

Twinkletoes wrote:Mine were huge before pregnancy, grew with pg and bf and have NEVER SHRUNK BACK! I waited and waited and waited, and 4 yrs later they're still the same. Guess everyone's different!

On the bright side, I'm 23 wks pg and they've not got at all bigger this time. Thank goodness!

Same here, I wish they would bloody shrink!

Return to Breast feeding, Bottles, Solids and Baby Led Weaning