hf1

Reusable yogurt pouches

My avatar
BekkiLB
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Reusable yogurt pouches

Postby BekkiLB » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:58 pm

Anyone used any and have recommendations! Clara loves yogurt and gets so excited when she sees her loaded spoon that she can't control herself enough to put her spoon in her mouth :hohoho: I have yogurt on my ceiling... don't ask me how she got it up there!! She managed a yogurt tube but they don't seam to make any that I'd actually give her on a regular basis (why oh why is there so much sugar in yogurts aimed at children?!?) would be so handy for the boys too, lochlan has put 6 teaspoons in the bin this term and I loathe to send plastic spoons!!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Reusable yogurt pouches

Postby clothmama » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:23 pm

What a fantastic idea - never heard of them but so much better as you can put natural yogurt in - I agree with you about the sugar and colour filled rubbish! Perhaps @Louise would know?

Will be watching this thread with interest!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:42 pm

I usually just put yogurt straight in their yumboxes but we do occasionally use pouches especially for smoothies. The younger ones use these - Image and the older ones these - Image as they are larger. (Pics are clickable links)

ETA they are great in the Summer as I freeze yogurt/smoothies and they help to keep the lunch cool.

My avatar
BekkiLB
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby BekkiLB » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:50 pm

What a great idea! Might employ that for lochlan, his school is so warm at the moment that he keeps complaining his sandwich is funny! Pouches look great, are they easy to clean?

My avatar
BekkiLB
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby BekkiLB » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:51 pm

Should have clicked the link first! Just seen that they open up so that's exactly what I was looking for! I knew I'd find the answers here!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:25 am

They are fantastic!

Return to Breast feeding, Bottles, Solids and Baby Led Weaning