hf1

Decision made - Phil and Teds Smart! Update pg. 1.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Decision made - Phil and Teds Smart! Update pg. 1.

Postby clothmama » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:50 am

I'm so pleased with it, it folds up really nicely, much flatter than others I've seen. The bassinet also collapses flat, perfect to travel with, it will fit in a suitcase and it is all so light! :yahoo: It fits on its side in my little C4 boot with a 2 second wheel release on just the top side :yahoo:

Thanks to all who have answered my months of pram posts :giggle:and to @Dora for suggesting I look at it!

My avatar
clothsister
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Decision made - Phil and Teds Smart!

Postby clothsister » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:03 am

Ah that's brilliant. X

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:04 am

Yay!!! @clothmama GOOD choice! I swear by mine so nice to see that someone 'gets' the reasons why I like it too. Pretty and functional. Love the lime seat too! It's just the cutest little pram-my just turned 3 year old fits in just fine too and he's over a 1m tall so it'll last you xx

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:15 am

clothsister wrote:Ah that's brilliant. X

No good for you miss very tall :hohoho: @clothsister but perfect for me, J and the kids (well maybe not Josh for too long - he already has size 11 feet and towers oer both of us :hohoho: ).

Dora wrote:It's just the cutest little pram-my just turned 3 year old fits in just fine too and he's over a 1m tall so it'll last you xx

It is cute, I'm surprised at how small it looks for something that does so much! I'm still jury out on how I'll love it when the baby gets older. I used the lie flat option so much (we often went out in the evenings with the kids) on my other strollers and that was my biggest must when I got a new one with Louis so I'm concerned that that will get to me but I'll have to wait and see!

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:55 am

Seems like a fab pram!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:59 am

MissFrodo wrote:Seems like a fab pram!
It is I'm so thrilled! :yahoo: It has made me so excited about my baby now!!

Oh and even though it is 2 years old they got the frame replaced about 6 months or so after they bought it so it is less than 18 months old and hardly has a mark on it :yahoo:

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby sim » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:32 pm

Looks fab :thumbsup:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:49 am

So I went to the baby shop today as I wanted a cup holder and they had some P & T stuff on special offer, including the Smart Up and Go travel bag. I wasn't going to get one as they are $100 but it was on half price special for $49 so I couldn't say no! It is fantastic :yahoo: it fits the whole pram with seat attached and the bassinet as well and there is still room for lots of other stuff! It will be great when we come to Europe to be able to protect it on the plane (as god knows what they do to them after you leave them to get on the plane!). We obviously won't need to seat with us just the bassinet but I'm happy to have it :widesmile: :widesmile:

Didn't get the cup holder I went for - I'm thinking I'll get a generic one as the coffee cup one didn't look like it would hold a water bottle and vice versa so it would have been well over $30 to get the 2!

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Decision made - Phil and Teds Smart! Update pg. 1.

Postby g murphy » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:17 pm

wow that looks fab Tory.

Next

Return to Prams, Slings and Things