hf1

Baby wearing. I'm hopeless!

My avatar
BekkiLB
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Baby wearing. I'm hopeless!

Postby BekkiLB » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:55 pm

I'm going to try adjusting the shoulder straps next time and hopefully that will help! Like I said earlier it is quite a cheap one so I'm on the look out for a better quality one... May go nosey at the classifieds here! X

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:30 pm

Fingers crossed :) but if not I'd highly recommend a girasol as a great value starter wrap (even better value second hand plus will be super soft) which will give you a good cushy hold as well as being gorgeous and easy to look after. For info, I found amazonas and lenny lamb thinner than average. If you're looking for a 'strong' wrap try linen and hemp blends xx

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:05 pm

Hi
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like that is a quilters cotton style fabric. Same fabric your sheets are made from. If so, I'm not surprised it's pretty diggy. Tbh no matter how well you break it in, that style won't be comfy with a larger baby.
If price is an issue, I would grab a Lenny lamb, or little frog. You can get wraps for under £50, sometimes much less if they are grade b's. They are 'proper' wovens and would be much much comfier.
Your other option would be to hire a wrap from your local sling library to play with.
Awesome wrapping btw :D

Previous

Return to Prams, Slings and Things