hf1

How would you approach the subject

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: How would you approach the subject

Postby confusinglady » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:07 am

I was going to put mine on the classifieds too. Its a plain black one, but hopefully she ll buy you a brand spanking new one!
Its so tricky with older siblings, my oldest would ( and still does) get so close to both dd2 and ds when they were tiny, want to pick them up , smother tgem with hugs and kisses etc. Dd2 went the opposite way and didn t really want anything to do with Ds up until about 2 months ago when he started to point at her and pass toys back and forth. Now they are best buddies and I can see them being trouble together :giggle:

My avatar
clothsister
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby clothsister » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:27 pm

Really annoyed at the moment. Friend came over today she said that she has misplaced it, she was really apologetic. She said that she is replacing it but she hasn't bought a moby she has bought something along the lines of a lily something I didn't catch the name. She said that they couldn't find a moby under £50. Felt like saying well no that's because that's how much they cost. Would rather she consulted me than bought something I don't know about. Anyone heard of a lily? Is is the same thing? X

My avatar
clothsister
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby clothsister » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:49 pm

Apologies it's called a lollipop?!?!? Any ideas. X

My avatar
clothsister
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby clothsister » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:54 pm

Not pleased just looked on line. The 'lollipop' has cost £14.99!!!! She's lost my top of the range moby and is replacing with a really cheap alternative. What would you do?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:56 pm

I would be fuming. If she's lost is then she needs to replace it! Not heard of a lollipop but looking at the price and this forum thread I wouldn't be happy with one - http://community.babycentre.co.uk/post/ ... ..any_good

My avatar
clothsister
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby clothsister » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:04 pm

@Louise yeah I just saw that as well, how the hell do I say sorry but a cheap knock off isn't the same as a certified and tested stretchy. Really not happy. Hubby is flipping fuming.

I hate things like this because now I don't know how to sort it out. X

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Hey hun I have no idea about any of this but I have a beautiful stretchy I can lend no problem xx

My avatar
clothsister
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby clothsister » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:48 pm

Thanks @littlesez it's sort of a principle thing as well. I sort of feel that if you lend something out you should get what you lent back or at least an equivalent product. Don't really know how to respond to her now. :(

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:53 pm

I would probably politely explain that you don't feel comfortable using a sling that hasn't been certified and tested to the same extent as a Moby so would really prefer a replacement of the same quality.

PreviousNext

Return to Prams, Slings and Things