hf1

Best way to tie a moby for newborn

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Best way to tie a moby for newborn

Postby Dora » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:56 pm

Dancing mum wrote:I'd definitely go with this hold too for a newborn, my LO loved it :love:
@clothsister I found the same thing so when I'm going to use my Moby rather than woven I now put it on before going out. Even if I'm getting in the car I drive with sling already tied, so I can just stick her straight in it when we get to where we're going.

this!! wear it pre-tied :) looks like a kimono top and is very cosy at this time of year. if you feel too hot, wear a vest top and layer with a waterfall cardie type thing x

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:25 pm

I'm not doing something right, it didn't feel quite tight enough will have another play today. We both loved it though :bw: :love:

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby sim » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:41 pm

clothmama wrote:I'm not doing something right, it didn't feel quite tight enough will have another play today. We both loved it though :bw: :love:

Tie it tighter before you pop him in @clothmama it's easier to loosen it than to tighten a stretchy.

My avatar
clothsister
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby clothsister » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:44 pm

^^^wss x

My avatar
PixieFix
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby PixieFix » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:17 am

Tried it and loved it!!! I also pre-tied it before going out because its really cold and I wanted to just pop her straight in out of the car seat and it was fine, didn't get in the way at all. It was so great to have her so close :love:

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:31 am

stop it stop it, all of you :twisted: :mrgreen: :rocking: :bw:

Previous

Return to Prams, Slings and Things