hf1

Another pram shopping question - High Trek pic added pg 4

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Another pram shopping question - High Trek?!

Postby autumnalgirl » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:20 pm

Looks good, if you're looking on those lines I'd highly recommend the nipper 360 or a phil and teds

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:53 pm

autumnalgirl wrote:Looks good, if you're looking on those lines I'd highly recommend the nipper 360 or a phil and teds

Hmmmm just had a look but the nipper 360 doesn't seem to exist over here and the P&Ts are pretty rare, mainly double and really expensive!

Glad I've done more research as I think she is asking too much as the foam on one handle is broken (would have fixed it), I think I can get a better condition for the same money :D

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby autumnalgirl » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:54 pm

clothmama wrote:
autumnalgirl wrote:Looks good, if you're looking on those lines I'd highly recommend the nipper 360 or a phil and teds

Hmmmm just had a look but the nipper 360 doesn't seem to exist over here and the P&Ts are pretty rare, mainly double and really expensive!

Glad I've done more research as I think she is asking too much as the foam on one handle is broken (would have fixed it), I think I can get a better condition for the same money :D

Maybe I should sell my Phil and Teds in France then! :giggle:

Sounds like you should be able to either barter or get a better one then!

My avatar
chocmuffin
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby chocmuffin » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:16 pm

Do they have Mountain Buggies over there? They're made by the same team as Phil & Teds, just as good :D

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:20 pm

I just had these pics send - this is the one that is the same price as the one with the broken foam and cover with something wrong with it - it is described as good condition with no faults listed. i can see there are some scrapes along the wheel insides but as J said we'll be using it to go walking in forests and stuff!

I like that it is nice and high (seems much higher than the P&T) and has pretty good reviews on the French sites (not found heaps in English but the ones that are there are pretty good too). Also seems easy to get parts for and you can use the hamacs from all the BB confort prams (liek the Loola) if you need to replace.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:21 pm

chocmuffin wrote:Do they have Mountain Buggies over there? They're made by the same team as Phil & Teds, just as good :D

@chocmuffin nothing came up preloved in my searches so don't think so!

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Another pram shopping question - High Trek pic added pg 4

Postby ems101 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:07 pm

Love it! I want a nipper 360 or a single mountain buggy now which are similar to this. We've finally retired the double!!

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby LynniferT » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:18 am

Looks fab :)

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies