hf1

Trial sling - photo added

My avatar
Kim
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Trial sling - photo added

Postby Kim » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:37 am

Got a sling from Karaush on trial for a week. I love it, well it looks nice but Willow hates it. She was crying when I got it out and screaming by the time I tried to put her in it. I don't if I should try again or be glad I did the try before you buy thing.
Last edited by Kim on Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Trial sling

Postby LynniferT » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:18 pm

I'd try again, if she was crying before hand she prob wouldnt have been keen on trying something new.

Wait til shes happy/calm and try again ;)

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Aeseldyr » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:31 pm

Agree with LynniferT - try again when she is happy :)

My avatar
Kim
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Kim » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:13 pm

I have tried it again with the same results. She wasn't crying until I opened the parcel, it was when she saw it she started crying - I'm not sure how she knew what it was though.
She has decided she doesn't like it and that's that, I think.

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:15 pm

What type of sling is it? Leon has swings with slings sometimes he hates it, sometimes he loves it, even as a baby x

My avatar
Kim
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Kim » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:07 am

I am not really clued up on baby wearing. It's soft material with some buckles??
The reason I wanted it was Willow is getting to a point were she doesn't want to be in the pram but can't/doesn't want to walk very far so I thought she could walk some of the way and be carried the rest of the way.

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:15 am

Kim-have you tried wearing it straight from the house/wearing around the house? My lo didn't his when he associated it with not being to walk himself so was just thinking. Also maybe putting it on gradually as you walk around? X

My avatar
Kim
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Trial sling - photo added

Postby Kim » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:01 pm

Seren took this so it's more a photo of the tv with me at the side.
This is the one and only time I got her in the sling and it was only for 5 minutes. She wouldn't have her arms in at all. So I'm glad we did the trial, as it just cost the postage to send on to the next person.

Return to Prams, Slings and Things