hf1

Loola pushchair - your opinions please

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Loola pushchair - your opinions please

Postby Louise » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 pm

flutterby wrote:Now I'm considering getting a bugaboo bee, someone help me .............

TBH I've never really liked Bugaboos :oops: . And weren't you saying that since you got the Beco you're hardly using a pushchair anyway? Does that help? :wink:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:44 pm

Thanks Louise, I know the money would be better off paying bills, BUT I NEED TO SPEND, and there are NO NAPPIES I want, I have 4 slings, and I only use 2 of them, and a light, parent facing pushchair would be lovely!

It's funny you know as I thought the bee looked truely bizzare when I first saw it, but it's grown on me, and now I really like it!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:47 pm

What about some woollies then? :twisted: A skirtie or even better a cotton skirt so Summer can show off her new WNSS's underneath.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:50 pm

Louise wrote:What about some woollies then? :twisted: A skirtie or even better a cotton skirt so Summer can show off her new WNSS's underneath.

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: You are wicked, but I have had a woolly splurge lately, and not feeling the need for anything there either!

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:54 pm

flutterby wrote:
Louise wrote:What about some woollies then? :twisted: A skirtie or even better a cotton skirt so Summer can show off her new WNSS's underneath.

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: You are wicked, but I have had a woolly splurge lately, and not feeling the need for anything there either!

If you fancy window shopping, feel free to find something for Iris. :hohoho: I want to get her something woollie, but I'm not sure what ... Thinking about a skirty, TBH.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:56 pm

flutterby wrote:

:giggle: What about the zany zinnia JJB major that's just been listed in the classifieds to go with your new bag then? :wink:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:00 pm

I don't use purses, I'm awful, I drive OH mad, I never know where my money or cards are :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:23 pm

I LOVE THE STREETY!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the connecters that come with it for the car seat work with our maxi cosi :wink:

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:29 am

flutterby wrote:I LOVE THE STREETY!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the connecters that come with it for the car seat work with our maxi cosi :wink:

oh i am sooooooo jealous!!!!!!!! i must ahve photos!!!! of it doing everything. it is lovely isn't it :D i think i'll be going for one of them (i cant afford the xplory anyway :hohoho: )

PreviousNext

Return to Prams, Slings and Things