hf1

Making baby nr. 3

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Making baby nr. 3

Postby Aeseldyr » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:51 pm

ems101 wrote:No harm in giving it a go ;-)
No and practise makes perfect :giggle:
clothmama wrote:
Aeseldyr wrote:But my cycle is "only" 26 days and according to some calculator it should be about these days.. His is home tomorrow night but fairly late. But yes we do still have a shot :giggle:

Yep even with a 26 day cycle you should still be good for a couple more days! have you got the bottle of bubbly in? :giggle:

Got a 1,5 liter (a work gift from a Company I do business with) :hohoho: maybe I should get a smaller one - don't think I will be seeing straight if I drank 1,5 liter though :giggle:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:29 pm

:fingerscrossed: for tonight :hohoho: :hohoho: :wine: :wine: Do you know you can make a TTC (trying to concieve) ticker so you can easily see where you are in your cycle :giggle: :wink:

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Aeseldyr » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:49 pm

:hohoho:

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Aeseldyr » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:14 am

:-x :-x :-x should have had my period on Thursday but still not arrived - took a test this morning - negative :bfn:
I have sore breasts, nausea and feel pinching in my uterus/abdomen but no positive test and no period :-x
What the :wtf: is going on with my body :huh:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:12 am

Aeseldyr wrote::-x :-x :-x should have had my period on Thursday but still not arrived - took a test this morning - negative :bfn:
I have sore breasts, nausea and feel pinching in my uterus/abdomen but no positive test and no period :-x

:hug: unfortunately early pregnancy and period symptoms are very similar and when we are TTC we always tend to be hyper aware of our bodies and how they are feeling. Your period is only 2 days late so there is still a chance that maybe there just wasnt' enough hormone yet (although most these days are pretty good even very early).

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Aeseldyr » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:29 am

clothmama wrote:
Aeseldyr wrote::-x :-x :-x should have had my period on Thursday but still not arrived - took a test this morning - negative :bfn:

:hug: unfortunately early pregnancy and period symptoms are very similar and when we are TTC we always tend to be hyper aware of our bodies and how they are feeling. Your period is only 2 days late so there is still a chance that maybe there just wasnt' enough hormone yet (although most these days are pretty good even very early).

:giggle: you are right, of course - patience is a virtue :hohoho:

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby autumnalgirl » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:55 am

Two of my pregnancies initially tested negative, there is still time. Fingers crossed.

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Aeseldyr » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:02 am

autumnalgirl wrote:Two of my pregnancies initially tested negative, there is still time. Fingers crossed.

For some reason I don't remember how far along I was with Ditte before I tested, but with Emilie I had gone 4-5 days over because she was not planned so did not expect a pregnancy :giggle:

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby laceybat » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:07 am

With Ryan I didn't find out till I was 16 weeks along and I was in hospital for 8 of those. And all test were negative even the ones in the hospital. My mum was the same with all her pregnancy all the way through they were negative. So there is hope. (never took a test with ross as I was having a scan and it showed I was pregnant)

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy and Conception