hf1

Any hints or signs?

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Any hints or signs?

Postby ems101 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:31 pm

I know I'm clutching at straws but what signs did you get that labour was coming?!

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Any hints or signs?

Postby gilbertandmartha » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:42 pm

With the toots I just didn't put two and two together, but I had an achey back, off my food and strangely enough my bump went really square. DH even took a picture because it looked so odd. 3 hours later and my waters broke.

With Lola I was in and out of early labour so no signs there :giggle:

What are you feeling @ems101

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:15 pm

Incredibly heavy, almost like an urge to push. Achey period like feeling. A swagger to rival john Wayne's! I get odd braxtons nothing regular.

I've never just gone into labour, its always been helped along, so I don't know what to expect. I guess it could all still be a week or more away!

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby sim » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:37 pm

With the benefit of hindsight I was in intermittent slow early labour for a week or so with Lachlan - hence why I was at 4cm when I went in for induction.

Intermittent period-like aches at the bottom of my bump or in my back, strong BH, feeling really heavy like the baby was going to 'fall out', upset tummy.

Have you thought about trying an acupuncture session or two - I had a couple with L and they certainly increased the 'early signs'.

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby confusinglady » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:51 pm

I think it sounds like things are moving in the right direction. Time scale wise I have no idea. I hope it is soon for you :thumbsup:

My avatar
Bugglyboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Bugglyboo » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:37 pm

Both times i have flu like symptoms the day before I go into labour. I feel really poorly and just go into rest mode. I wake up the next morning and labour comes swiftly.

I also have cramps and a show for 2-3 weeks bbefore labour.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:55 pm

Sounds like pretty good early labour signs to me :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: I'd be trying to get a good nights sleep if you can - take some panadol of you need to :yahoo:

:pregnant: :yahoo: :widesmile: :pregnant: :bw: :bw: :bf: :bf: :bw: :bw: :dancing:

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:20 am

There go me waters... See you soon hopefully;!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:21 am

ems101 wrote:There go me waters... See you soon hopefully;!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: oh my goodness how exciting! Sending you lots of lovely labour vibes from us - good luck, can't wait to hear your news!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Next

Return to Pregnancy and Conception