Iron tablets

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Iron tablets

Postby clothmama » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:47 pm

Ohhhhh @PixieFix you are getting close! You must be next!!! How are you feeling?

My avatar
PixieFix
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby PixieFix » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:08 pm

I had a wobbly couple of weeks where I was just terrified of labour and thought I must have been mad to want to do this, but now I'm totally over that thankfully! I'm so excited about the birth, feel ready for the challenge and just can't wait to hold my baby :D Started packing my hospital bag yesterday so it all feels very real and close. You're not far behind me @clothmama Been following your lists, I think you are a lot more organised than me :giggle:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:19 pm

Those wobbles are very normal!!! Glad you are getting your bag packed, I started mine today with just a few bits and pieces but it has calmed me down a bit :giggle: I hope my lists have helped, I just need to actually finish what is on them!!!
PixieFix wrote:I'm so excited about the birth, feel ready for the challenge and just can't wait to hold my baby :D
awwww can't wait to hear your news @PixieFix :widesmile:

My avatar
ponygirl
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ponygirl » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:44 pm

Just updating my post, started off on 1 tablet a day and have worked my way up to 3. My energy levels have dipped even further though, was hoping to be feeling better. Have had to take some time off work and will go back to the doctors next week. Am hoping its just taking a while for my iron levels to rise and then I'll feel better

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:16 pm

@ponygirl that is a bummer especially if you are managing to have so many tablets :( as you say it will take a little while to catch up though so hopefully you are already starting to feel a little better :hug:

My avatar
ponygirl
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ponygirl » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:31 pm

I think I'm feeling a bit better this week, definetely less shaky although have had a quieter week in general so far. Am just making sure I'm regularly taking the tablets with orange juice and am still persevering with iron rich foods. Its difficult to know what level of tiredness is caused by the iron deficiency and what is normal for third trimester.

Previous

Return to Pregnancy and Conception