hf1

When did you start buying nappies?

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

When did you start buying nappies?

Postby LynniferT » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:07 pm

I found a couple of wraps and liners left over from DD's stint in cloth whilst having a clear out, so i started to look at what i want to put this LO in... :)

When did you start buying cloth for your bumps/babies? I dont know if 17 weeks is too early or not??

Everyone wants to find out the sex of this one (apart from me) so i could leave it til after my scan on 12th jan to start buying gender appropriate wraps etc. but i'm feeling a bit impatient to start buying cloth again :giggle:

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: When did you start buying nappies?

Postby ems101 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:43 pm

When the second blue line appeared!,you're actually late to the game!,hurry up!!

My avatar
Dancing mum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Dancing mum » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:35 pm

I foolishly didn't get mine until baby was 7 weeks old (and was pretty chunky) and I still lament the 7 weeks I missed of cloth bottom lovelyness in some adorable new born nappies :giggle:
Does anyone know when Real Nappy Week is next year? Last year I think it was April / May so you might be able to wait and pick up some great bargains before bubs is born?

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby LynniferT » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:33 pm

ems101 wrote:When the second blue line appeared!,you're actually late to the game!,hurry up!!

I'd better get shopping then :giggle:

Baby is due on 25th may and RNW is usually around april/may time so maybe i could top up my stash during RNW but start buying a few things every month :D

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:19 am

I think I just waited until after my 12 week scan and all the other tests. I still had quite a few bits from Louis and Soupdragon gifted us her collection at about 8 weeks so yes you need to get shopping :giggle: :whip:

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby LynniferT » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:17 am

I should be getting some fluffy post soon :)

I've ordered some flip wraps, blueberry capri covers and prefolds!! I used prefolds and wraps (bambino mio) from a friend when DD was little so hopefully do the same with this one.

Return to Pregnancy and Conception