hf1

Queer Branston Pickles!

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Queer Branston Pickles!

Postby angelsquidge » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:03 pm

I've been having Pickles (our term for Braxton Hicks lol) for a few weeks now....nothing odd in that and they've been nothing more than a tad distracting.

Over the last couple of days they've been a lot stronger....the sort that can stop you in your tracks and that are bordering on painful. Again, nothing too odd in that as I'd expect them to get stronger and more painful as time goes on.

This evening though I'm getting the Pickles not only all over my bump (as usual) but also ones that seem restricted to right below my pubic bone....I've never had ones like this before! Has anyone else? They're not painful as such, but incredibly uncomfortable and feel really bizzare! It feels independent of the general, all over Pickles and really is a strange sensation!

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Queer Branston Pickles!

Postby dawnsmummy » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:10 pm

no advice hun :hug: i just came to read about the s*xuallity of a condiment..... :hohoho:

My avatar
mineemo
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mineemo » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:10 pm

I never suffered pickles with either of mine but all i remember being told is that they shouldnt hurt, they not strong enough or they not supposed to be, maybe phone the labour ward at ur hosi and describe to them what it is thats happening an just ask if they think its pickles or anything more - if u not sure, Or leave it till mornin and see if u can see mw or if they get stronger. No harm in checkin just to be safe

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angelsquidge » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:12 pm

dawnsmummy wrote:no advice hun :hug: i just came to read about the s*xuallity of a condiment..... :hohoho:

:hohoho: :hohoho:

mineemo wrote:I never suffered pickles with either of mine but all i remember being told is that they shouldnt hurt, they not strong enough or they not supposed to be, maybe phone the labour ward at ur hosi and describe to them what it is thats happening an just ask if they think its pickles or anything more - if u not sure, Or leave it till mornin and see if u can see mw or if they get stronger. No harm in checkin just to be safe

My pickles have always been bordering on painful....it was the same with both the other pregnancies so I'm not really concerned about that. I've got endometriosis so anything down there seems to be more sensitive than normal lol!

These ones are just strange :-? :giggle:

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:17 pm

hmm... haven't had them like that before!! If they're annoying you can you try taking a bath to make them stop? That usually worked with mine! x

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:18 pm

My pickles have always been painful to, I remember with DS3 having them for 3hrs and breathing through the things!

Have you DTD recently that tends to upset mine - mine haven't always been how they 'should' feel, but if your worried give the MW a call...I'd say lay down for an hr first and see if that changes anything?

You are the only person I know who calls them that too :giggle:

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angelsquidge » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:21 pm

I can't say I'm worried about them....it's just odd as I've not felt anything like this before so was wondering if anyone else had experienced similar sensations or if it's just me and my bizarre Pickles :giggle:

evansmummy wrote:
You are the only person I know who calls them that too :giggle:

They've always been Branston Pickles in my family lol! I even say it to the MW etc......luckily she's known me since my first pregnancy so is used to me being weird :hohoho:

Return to Pregnancy and Conception