My avatar
Stephkidd89
Clothie
Clothie

Newborn slim fit nappies

Postby Stephkidd89 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:19 pm

Price: Wanted
Hi,

I am new to this site and cloth nappies in general! We are due our first in March and after meeting at my local nappy library I'm pretty much set on using bum genius 4.0s and / or free times. Of course neither of these actually look like they'll fit a newborn for a whole so I'm looking for some similar style nappies in newborn size-I saw the BG newborns and the Totsbots teenyfit which both seem to fit the bill but you ladies may be able to enlighten me to other similar styles too?

If anyone has any for sale that match my criteria please let me know! :D thanks, Steph

My avatar
Chunkychels
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Re: Newborn slim fit nappies

Postby Chunkychels » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:27 pm

The itti bitti size small are very good I have a really cute wobo one if you are interested in it x an have you thought about prefolds and wraps ? X

My avatar
Stephkidd89
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Stephkidd89 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:38 pm

I have looked at them and am debating them, especially for overnight once little one is sleeping longer stints! But to be honest my partner really wasn't on board with trying cloth nappies until he saw the all in one types so I think initially it'll be easier to use them so he stays on board haha I also feel like they seem an easier option for general use & going out. I'll have a look at the itti bitti ones now :) thanks

My avatar
Stephkidd89
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Stephkidd89 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:49 pm

The wobot print is adorable..perhaps a little boyish though as we don't know what we are having! Am going to try the smalls though as they do look good online :D thanks for the heads up

My avatar
Chunkychels
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Chunkychels » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:51 pm

Welcome also fuzzi bunz size small or x small at very good :)

My avatar
Libby
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Libby » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:27 pm

Hi,
I have 6 newborn size Close Parent Pop-In nappies if you are interested? Similar to Bumgenius but inner part is held in place with poppers allowing removal for drying purposes. I really liked them :)

Libby

My avatar
Stephkidd89
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Stephkidd89 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:33 pm

Hi Libby,

I've seen the pop ins and wasn't as keen on them thank you though. I've managed to get hold of 6 teeny fit toys bots and 4 bum genius newborn so hoping those plus some overnight nappies & wraps will see us through the start?! Not really sure what a minimum number should be!

My avatar
nuttymumto5
Clothie
Clothie

Postby nuttymumto5 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:29 am

Got 6 bamboozles for overnight. If you're going to wash every second day as you had said on pm, as a minimum I would have 6 nappies per day, plus a night one and have a 3 day supply. 2 days worth to use and a days worth whilst the other 2 days are drying. Making 21 nappies in total. I still have some other all in ones available that are slim fitting and don't require any stuffing or fiddling with. I still have 3 cream GroVia, 3 giraffe blueberry/swaddlebees, 4 pale blue kissaluvs and 5 pale green lil joey's. They are all newborn all in ones and slim fitting.

My avatar
Jackson5
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Jackson5 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:33 pm

Hi! If you've been bitten by the buying cute nappies bug and want another one I have a mint green size small iti itti d'lish. It's really cute and in excellent condition. Can send you a pic if you're interested xx

Next

Return to Wanted