hf1

Pockets, boosters and liners

My avatar
RobynG

Pockets, boosters and liners

Postby RobynG » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:38 pm

Price: Wanted
Want to start lo in cloth, but not got tons of money to be spending on new at the moment, so looking for a bundle to start us off. Anything goes, heavily used, accidentally dyed in the wash, stained.. It's going in her bottom anyway, so as long as it holds up, that's great.
The cheaper the better, thank you x

My avatar
py822

Re: Pockets, boosters and liners

Postby py822 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:42 pm

Hi I've got some nappies in good condition that you could give a try £3-4 each? I can send pics if you pm me your email address ?

My avatar
mcmanusjane

Postby mcmanusjane » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:45 pm

Hi,

I am selling ALL of my nappies, wraps and accessories.

I have listed some already separately, but am also selling:

Totsbots size 2 -cotton nappies x 12, to do up with Nappy Nippers (you can have 3 free with these nappies). they are in fair, used condition - worn a little in places, but still got lots of life left in them. £18 plus postage

Also, loads of Motherease wraps from XS to XL size £1.20 each plus postage

Also, fleece liners to keep your baby's skin dry - I cut 35 from natural coloured fleece - you can have these for £2 plus postage

Also size 1 Totsbots Bamboozles

and Little Kiwi small nappies x 6, perfect size for newborns. £6.50 plus £3.30 postage. Really soft, dry superfast as the nappy unwraps:

Let me know what you are looking for, I am almost bound to have it!

My avatar
DoubleTrouble
Clothie
Clothie

Postby DoubleTrouble » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:19 am

Hi!
I've sold most of my pockets, but have a few I did't list.. If you PM me your address, I can send you a small parcel worth. There will be a few sets, enough to get you started anyway!
Any fit or leak questions, let me know x
DT

Return to Wanted