hf1

Wanted L and XL Motherease Airflow (poppers) wraps please

My avatar
ameliaphotos

Wanted L and XL Motherease Airflow (poppers) wraps please

Postby ameliaphotos » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:18 pm

Price: Wanted
Hello
I am in search for new/ nearly new or very good condition L and XL Motherease Airflow (poppers) wraps please.

Many thanks!
Amelia

My avatar
mcmanusjane

Re: Wanted L and XL Motherease Airflow (poppers) wraps please

Postby mcmanusjane » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:10 pm

Hi,
I am selling these 3 XL Motherease Airflow wraps.

You can have them all for a total of £9 including paypal fee and postage (1st class standard). They are in good, used condition.

I look forward to hearing from you.

My avatar
ameliaphotos

Postby ameliaphotos » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:42 pm

Hello. Thanks for your offer. Can you let me know how old/ how many babies they've been used on please? I've bought lots of pre-loved before with varying success so just need to know these are going rob perform better than those I already have. Many thanks. :-)

My avatar
mcmanusjane

Postby mcmanusjane » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:56 pm

They have done 3 babies - the last 2 not for that long as they were potty-trained relatively quickly. But from the picture you can see that they are not in new condition. They still work well, even though they are no longer aesthetically beautiful! They are around 7 years old? But have been unused for chunks of that time, between babies and waiting for the babies to grow big enough! Can take more photos and post them if you like - let me know what you want to have photos of!

My avatar
ameliaphotos

Postby ameliaphotos » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:09 pm

Thanks for info. Maybe a pic of the label so I can see how 'faded' compared to ones I have. Am sure yours are good condition but I've bought some recently which really don't keep nappy dry for more than few hours so I need to change wraps about every 2 hours and the wraps don't seem that waterproof and smell a bit still after washing. But if you think these will
Work for another toddler better than those I've described then am willing to take the chance ! Thanks

My avatar
mcmanusjane

Postby mcmanusjane » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:44 pm

I will post pic on Tues evening, I am away tonight. Not sure how good label is, from memory quite faded. But will do my best!

Return to Wanted