hf1

Newborn fitted or prefold nappies & wraps

My avatar
hmaz

Re: Newborn fitted or prefold nappies & wraps

Postby hmaz » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:00 am

Zanarie wrote:Hi. I have just had a look. I can still upload pictures later if you would like, I can also apply it up if there's anything you don't want ect. Just thought id send this now while I have a quick minute.

By the way the only difference in the old/new style mio wraps is how they have done their sizing, such as getting rid of the smaller newborn wraps ect.

There is:
8 prefolds
3 old style newborn mio wraps (2 white, 1 circles)
1 old style mio wrap circles (looks pretty similar in size to the new mio size 1)
1 mio size 1 wrap in white brand new
4 nippas

All preloved other than the one new wrap. No stinks or stains on anything.

With p&p and I'll cover the fees, I would say £25 all in.

would it be possible to see some pictures please? Thank you

My avatar
Zanarie

Postby Zanarie » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:30 pm

Ittis.

I also have 1 of the snap in boosters for these that I'll include. I might have another and if so will include that too.

My avatar
Zanarie

Postby Zanarie » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:33 pm

Wraps

Prefolds

Snappies

My avatar
Zanarie

Postby Zanarie » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:35 pm

Hope they are okay for you. Sorry I had completely forgotten to upload them that night.

Only 1 prefold pictured but they are all the same. I might have 1 more than I said as I couldn't remember if the one sitting out was what I had used for the picture of not lol. Anyway you will get all of the ones I have like that for the same price :)

My avatar
heyjenahey

Postby heyjenahey » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:29 am

Hi I have just posted on here, I have a brand new Bambino Mio new born kit, we have never worn them but prewashed as LO is too big when it arrived to us.

Previous

Return to Wanted