hf1

My woes - updated!

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

My woes - updated!

Postby gilbertandmartha » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:34 pm

Well I don't want to curse myself but things are looking up.

Lockie first - he seems to have turned the corner and has stopped pooping in his undies and thankfully has stopped trying to hold on and push it back in! He seems really happy to say he needs to go, and on the occassions we see him doing the potty poo dance I just say "are you going to make a good decision" and he tends to go. He's also happy to look at his poo which he hasnt done before, he was totally grossed out by it!

Riley - is off the laxative :yahoo: we reached a point that she seemed to realise that she needed to go everyday, and if we gave her the laxative she would soil her undies uncontrollably! So now I just have to remember to take her and she manages to kind of go on command. But as usual nothing is straightforward with RIley, and she has to tell a story as the poo comes out and the story kind of goes

"no poo today, all the poo is sleeping/or shopping/ or out for lunch'
so I say 'wake up poo/come home poo etc'
Then she does normally a giant poo which is Daddy poo, and then I have to say 'time for the mummy poo to come out' and then she decides which member of the family poo comes out next. So baby poo, or brother poo, grandma poo etc!

But she is still struggling a bit with her wee's and still dribbling, but strangely enough she's dry in nursery, its only at home. So we're working on that

All in all a success for the time being

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: My woes - updated!

Postby g murphy » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:56 pm

:yahoo: :yahoo: Fantastic hunnie! xx

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman