hf1

First day of training.Update 1 week in

My avatar
Bernadette
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

First day of training.Update 1 week in

Postby Bernadette » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:40 am

UPdate: Well, he is going brilliantly. Not had one accident yet, but we have stayed at home, except for the school run's and an afternoon out at a friends house.

Today, he done his first poo on the potty. Up till now, he has been going outside and doing it in the garden and then coming and telling me. :roll: :roll: But haven't told him off, just kept telling him that is what the potty is for.

About to go out now as need to get stuff for my market this weekend, so he will go in a nappy.

But I am so proud of him. He must be ready :yahoo: :yahoo:

It was Patricks third birthday yesterday, so I have decided that the potty come out today, all day and he has used it every time for a wee. No accidents so far. He struggles to get his 'undie pants' off so we are being oh natural today...... :yahoo:

Fin trained in a weekend, Mr Stubborn will take a lot longer......
Last edited by Bernadette on Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: First day of training.

Postby Soupdragon » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:40 am

Good luck, Bernadette! We took the plunge with Callum about three weeks ago now (although no potty, just the loo). He's done brilliantly - we're already out of nappies for nap time. FC that Patrick surprises you and gets the hang of it quickly - it seems he's going well so far. :)

My avatar
Bernadette
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: First day of training.Update 1 week in

Postby Bernadette » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:47 am

updated!

My avatar
Bernadette
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: First day of training.Update I think we are there!

Postby Bernadette » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:23 am

I think he is now trained. No accidents in the day and dry all night in his undies. He doesn't want to wear his nappies anymore!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: First day of training.Update I think we are there!

Postby clothmama » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:42 am

Bernadette wrote:I think he is now trained. No accidents in the day and dry all night in his undies. He doesn't want to wear his nappies anymore!

He has done well!

Return to Potty Training